Satisfy your chocolate craving with these 3 ingredients super moist Nutella Cupcakes that are filled and topped with Nutella deliciousness.
Last week we had our cousin over. I know her kids love Nutella so much, they practically eat it pretty much everyday.
While thinking about what to make out of Nutella, I came across these Nutella Cupcakes. I especially wanted to try these because these are made with only 3 ingredients – Nutella, Eggs and Self Raising Flour.
All you need to do to make these Nutella cupcakes is, combine all the ingredients in a big bowl. Using an electric mixer, combine them really well.
This recipe uses 1 cup self raising flour. Since I made it number of times, I did not have self rising flour on hand one time, but had all purpose flour. To make 1 cup self rising flour, you can use 1 cup all purpose flour plus 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder plus 1/4 tsp salt. Basically,
1 cup self rising flour = 1 cup all purpose flour + 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder + 1/4 tsp Salt
Beat using the electric hand mixer so that the consistency looks something like this.
Using a spatula and a spoon, pour the batter into the greased muffin cups.
Once all the muffin cups are filled, place in the oven.
Bake at 350 degree for about 25 minutes.
You will get these perfectly baked, melt in your mouth, super moist Nutella muffins.
Top it with your favorite frosting. All I did for these cupcakes was mix the vanilla frosting and Nutella. Ha ha, more Nutella on these Nutella muffins.
Look at the super moist and fluffy center. Nutella is so delicious on its own, but when you combine it a few more ingredients and make a cupcake out of it, top it with some more Nutella, that’s what I call being in Chocolate heaven.
These Nutella Cupcakes were a hit during my cousin’s visit, and I ended up making them more than once during their visit.
If you happen to make these Nutella Cupcakes, please upload on Instagram and hashtag with #thisgirlsrecipes. I’d love to see your recipes!
3 Ingredients Easy Nutella Cupcakes Recipe
- Yield: 12 Cupcakes
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 50 mins
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line the muffin tin with greased muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and nutella. Using an electric mixer, mix the two well until combined.
- Add the flour and mix with the electric mixer again.
- Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, pour the batter into muffin cups. Fill 2/3rd of the muffin cups.
- Place in the oven, and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick into a muffin to see if it baked. Remove from the oven once baked well.
- Mix vanilla frosting and Nutella. Using a piping bag, with a decorative tip, frost all the cupcakes.
Looking for more cupcake recipes? Here are some of my favorites!
That’s all for today! Until Next Time …..