If you love chocolate and coconut, these no bake chocolate covered coconut balls are just what you need. These easy to make coconut balls are vegan and gluten free.
I am loving these no bake snacks these days. They don’t take too long to make, they taste so delicious, and they can be made with healthy ingredients.
These No Bake Chocolate Covered Coconut Balls are a simple combination of few ingredients that are not only super delicious. You wont believe they are vegan. Although you can use regular milk and honey instead of almond milk and maple syrup.
To make these delicious snacks, you need shredded coconut, coconut oil, almond or coconut milk, maple syrup or honey and vanilla extract. Combine all these ingredients in the a blender.
Blend until you get that even and nice consistency. If the mix is sticking to the sides of the blender, feel free to open and using a spatula, remove from the sides and blend again. You can repeat this a few times.
Finally, you will get a batter that looks like this. Little bit sticky, but not sticky enough.
Make small balls, and place them in a plate. Refrigerate for at least half an hour or so.
Place milk chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl.
Microwave until chocolate melts. Stir every 30 sec or so.
Using a fork, dip the coconut balls in melted chocolate. Cover the coconut balls with chocolate fully.
Place them back in the plate. Melt some white chocolate chips, and sprinkle on the chocolate covered coconut balls. You can sprinkle coconut also.
Refrigerate for another half hour. Enjoy!
See. It doesn’t take that long to make these rich chocolate snacks. And they taste super delicious!
If you happen to make these No Bake Chocolate Covered Coconut Balls, please upload on Instagram and hashtag with #thisgirlsrecipes. I’d love to see your recipes!
No Bake Chocolate Covered Coconut Balls Recipe
- In a blender, combine shredded coconut, coconut oil, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Blend all the ingredients to form a nice even consistency. Remove from the blender and transfer to the medium bowl.
- Make small balls. Make them small or big, size of your liking. Arrange them in a plate, and refrigerate for half an hour or so.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Remove the coconut balls from the fridge.
- Using a fork, dip each coconut ball into melted chocolate until fully covered.
- Arrange them back on the plate. Sprinkle the balls with coconut.
- Refrigerate for another half hour or so.
Looking for more no bake recipes? Here are some of my favorites!
That’s all for today! Until Next Time …..