These fluffy, gluten free Peanut Butter Banana Muffins are a delicious combination of peanut butter and banana. With only a handful of ingredients, you wont believe, how easy these are to make!
If you browse through the recipes on my blog, you won’t find many that are flourless. I have heard before from many food bloggers, how delicious flourless muffins taste, so I wanted these give these a try! Looking for a simple and easy to make recipe, I found this one my Averie Cooks. She made these look so easy, and they so good.
I decided to make these. Instead of using a blender, I used my electric mixer. You won’t believe how easy these are to make. The first time I made these, I felt these could be bit more sweet.
So, I added 1 tbsp of honey next time. I have also been using Honey flavored Peanut Butter. When I do that, I skip honey. Its totally upto you make the vaiations depending on your taste buds, and your little ones’ cravings.
My 4 year old loved these muffins. Fluffy on the outside, super moist on the inside, these were gone so fast. You can store these in a refrigerator for 4 – 5 days in a ziplock bag. In freezer, you can store these for even more days. Although, I haven’t gotten the chance to store these for this long 🙂
This is the what they look like when they are baked, and still in the oven.
It’s hard to believe that there is no flour in these muffins. Well, I’m warning you – once you pop one in your mouth, it’s hard to stop.
If you happen to make these Gluten Free Peanut Butter Banana Muffins, please upload on Instagram and hashtag with #thisgirlsrecipes. I’d love to see your recipes!
Recipe adapted from: Averie Cooks
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins (Gluten Free) Recipe
- Yield: 12 Muffins
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 400F degree. Grease the muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mash the banana with a fork until mushy.
- Add peanut butter. Using an electric mixer, mix the two until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg. Add this beaten egg to the peanut butter and banana mix. Beat with an electric mixer again until combined really well.
- Add the honey, vanilla extract, baking soda. Mix with the electric mixer.
- Fold in the semi sweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. Using a wooden spatula, mix them in a batter.
- Spoon better into the muffin tins. Bake for 9 - 10 minutes or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Looking for more muffin recipes? Here are some of my favorites!
That’s all for today. Until Next Time …..