These healthy and nutritious avocado brownies are made with avocado instead of butter or oil and taste just like your regular traditional brownies!
What’s one thing you don’t get tired of eating?
For me, it’s avocados. I’m not kidding. Seriously! I can have one every single day. When I heard that avocado brownies is a thing, I had to give these a try.
So what do these avocado brownies consist of …. are you wondering?
Well of course – Avocados with all the other ingredients of regular brownie minus the butter or oil! To make even more healthier version of these brownies, you can skip the all purpose flour and replace it with coconut flour.
You won’t even believe there is an avocado in these fudgy avocado brownies. These are so soft and so moist, all without adding any butter or oil. Try these soon and let me know how you liked them!
If you happen to make these avocado brownies, please upload on Instagram and hashtag #thisgirlsrecipes. I’d love to see your creations.
Super Moist and Healthy Avocado Brownies Recipe
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 55 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 mins
- Pre heat oven to 275 degree F. Grease 8x8 inch baking dish with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with egg beater.
- Add white sugar and brown sugar. Beat with electric beater until mixed well.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, vanilla extract, salt and mashed avocado.
- Beat well with electric mixer. Make sure it's mixed well.
- Pour the batter in the greased baking dish.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for 55 - 60 minutes.
Looking for more avocado recipes? Here are some of my favorites!
Until next time …