Perfect for holidays, these white cake mix holiday sugar cookies, baked with only 3 ingredients, are crunchy at the edges and moist from the center.
How are your holidays coming along? I hope you had a great Christmas. We are still enjoying the goodies we made for the holidays.
These white cake mix holiday sugar cookies are one of the many cookies we made during the holidays.
I especially love these cookies because they are super easy to make. With only 3 ingredients, I’m sure you can’t go wrong. As you know, I love simple and easy to make recipes, these cookies are right up my alley.
Originally, I got the white cake mix to bake vanilla cake, with sugar frosting.
Somehow I ended up making this chocolate banana cake, that suddenly became our family’s favorite dessert. No one was asking for vanilla cake with frosting anymore.
Since I was in no rush for making cake from this cake mix, I decided to make these sugar cookies.
Boy, am I glad that I baked these? These are so delicious, and takes less than 30 minutes to make. With only 3 ingredients! I mean, wow!
I added sprinkles and M&Ms to add the festive touch. They add such a delicious touch to these cookies.
While taking a bite, when a crunchy M&M and chewy butterscotch chips comes along in a bite, it makes it such a delicious ooey gooey melt in your mouth cookie.
If you happen to make these white cake mix holiday sugar cookies, please upload on Instagram and hashtag with #thisgirlsrecipes. I’d love to see your recipes!
White Cake Mix Holiday Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Yield: 22 - 24 Cookies
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix cake mix, eggs and oil. Stir until combined. Add sprinkles and M&Ms and mix in the dough well.
- Make balls out of the dough. Place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with sprinkles, m&ms or your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft and cookies will be very light in color).
- Remove from the oven. Cool for 1 minute or so. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
Looking for more holiday cookies? Here are some of my favorites!
I hope you like these cookies! That’s all for today. Until Next Time …..